2005-02-15

Ban Animal Crackers!

I'm beginning a movement to try and ban 'Animal Crackers'. I believe, backed up by scientific evidence (ok, it's not quite evident yet but I do have a few disaffected and spot light seeking scientists on board), that these snacks actually teach our children to be voracious consumers of violence towards animals. Some studies suggest that when children bite the head off of a giraffe cracker are prone to the same thing at a zoo. From there they can graduate to cannibalism. We all know serial killers began their long murderous lust by practicing on helpless animals. Please help me to prevent this! Please, sign my petition. When I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.