2005-06-23

Max: Anti-employed.

Today I was thinking about the direction, or lackthereof, of my life. I tried in vain to try and find a catalyst that could possibly lead me into some direction. Nothing. In between, I make espressos, read the papers and exercise. All events that defer my inevitable decline as a human being. Decline? Shit, you have to reach some pinnacle in order to 'decline'. Empires decline. Me, I'm just a mere collection of wasted bacteria, cells and ameobas. The adipocere will stink the autopsy, if they bother to perform one, table. I was snapped out of this rather unnecessary semi-depressive trance when my mother asked if I wanted salad after meal. Fuck, salad.

You can try and drive away your concerns, by actually driving a vehicle if you desire, but like the grim reaper there is no way to escape it. Don't fear the reaper as that old Blue Oyster Cult went, or you'll go mad. Mad enough to stop in front of a restaurant window where people are sitting, pick your nose and smear the shnott (s) down with your hand wide spread. Or pull out your cock and jack-off and cream on the window and wipe it with a squee-gee. Or just plainly stop and begin to yell animated gibberish.

On a positive note I bought some kitchen garbage bags today. I splurged and bought 'Glad'. You get less but they are tougher. I'm not one of those economic consumers that weighs out every option to derive the most from a dollar. I don't use them. I eat them. Dollar here, dollar there. I figure if that's how I have to live to retire merely comfortably fuck it. These are tough times for our generation. The baby boomers put everything out of whack. The next great age is when they all die and the generation that is present when the last narcissist dies is the one that is going to benefit. Until then, the rest of us work, eat and live to support those assholes. Worse, we even have to listen to them argue about politics on T.V, give their arrogant opinions about history and whatever else these post modern pricks want to shove down our throats.

Oh yeah, positive note. Let's see, let's.....see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.