2007-02-12

General comments: Evil has a Baby

I'm back. It seems the transfer to "new" blogger wasn't all that "easy." Nor am I entirely impressed by how much time it takes for blogger to respond to my queries - however dumb. Enough of this. I figure I'll just hit a couple of things to get this bitch blog going again.

-Karla Homolka is a mother. Let that sink for a minute. This evil murderer is not only sickeningly walking the streets a free person she is now with child. How our criminal justice is designed to have allowed her to live among the decent really says much about how we deal with heinous crimes. Prosecutors, if you recall, had to cut a deal with her to get to Bernardo. She - along with Paul Bernardo - took the life of two innocent teenagers. She never showed remorse. She probably never repented or cared. The Canadian justice system spectacularly failed. The "lesser of two evils" legal options/loophole should be closed. We'll see just how tough Harper will be on crime. The Bloc Quebecois, in all their pathetic absurdity, are right when it comes to crime.

-Saw someone wear one of the dumbest t-shirts I have ever come across. It read on the front "What's my definition of a Canadian?" and the answer on the back stated: "An unharmed American with health care...heh, heh." People pay for this crap? First of all, it's not funny. Second, Canadians really need to get over the obsession with public health.

-Reason #26464658 to leave Videotron. My cable provider Videotron won't allow me to get the NFL Network. I have to off to satellite to get it. Don't worry. Once I move into my new home it's adieu to Videotron. No freedom to pick what I want. No. I have to take what they and their bull shit packages give me. It's simple: CHOICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.