2008-07-13

A Photo That Captures Sharia Law


Here's a disturbing pick found at eyebald.blogspot.com

This is Sharia Law at work.

It may work for them over there but why is the West even considering (insanely actually) integrating this animalistic and barbaric mode of "justice?"

I must profess ignorance of Sharia Law and for me to use heavy words like "barbaric" may seem out of line but if this picture reveals the norm and essential base of the law then I want nothing to do with it. And if my country, Canada, ever dares entertain it I will denounce my citizenship and will do my part as a blogger to prevent it.

That Ontario dared to look into Sharia Law seems all the more absurd now.

Canada: Grow a pair for once and stand up for what's right. Don't give into Sharia Law. We don't understand it and quite frankly we don't want to comprehend it. Spare me the "freedom and tolerance" angle. This is not part of the multiculturalism many Canadians had in mind.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like your reaction to the photo was the same as mine. I do not understand it, nor comprehend the justifications of their liberal use of the death penalty. It is difficult to equate it with civilization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It blows me away how we can even consider this here. Accepting this under the guise of pluralism or liberal democracy is unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.