2009-01-05

Phrases I Detest

"I have an open mind."

Code for I: have no opinion, don't stand for anything, believe all that's different is good, pick and choose specific aspects of several religions to copy and paste them into a personal spiritual outlook, embrace scientific and cultural trends, love to roll my eyes, go for Dead-Sea massages with my latte.

Relative to my relativism, I really am progressive.

I have discovered, on this thing we call the journey of life (with no rest areas), people who proclaim to be "open-minded" (a select few are daring enough to claim they are humanists) sometimes are the most tyrannical and shallow of minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.