2009-02-06

Unripened Apples

I hate weeks like these. A combination of fatigue and want of writing and have conspired against posting anything over the last two days. If I were a newspaper I'd lose business.

But since I'm not...

It's not like I didn't try. But you know things aren't going to work out when you begin to watch programs you pay much attention to. I did craft several posts but didn't like where they took me.

Like unpaved roads and broken bridges they lie in my "draft" section.

As I wait for my leitmotif, I decided to let you in on a few things about me. I've never done this on this blog. Quick, call 20/20!

-I love apples. Rustic, Lobo, Granny Smith, McIntosh, Fuji, whatever.

Now you know me a little better.

Yukon Ho!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/07/2009

    Not Yukon Ho, Yukon Gold, the best potatoes fot french fries with P.E.I. Russets, fried in greek olive oil, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.