2009-02-25

You Are Left And I Am Right

I find something bizarre.

The left hand side of the political equation is on the offensive. They think they smell blood. Be careful, the Obamavamps are out to get ya.

Popular among its assertions is that the Republican message is "old and stale." What I find utterly weird is the alternative they pimp has long past its expiration date - the sad thing is they don't even realize it.

Notably, they have a problem with the notion of limited government and solving problems at the individual level. I can't see how this is "stale." The message is repeated because it's the correct one. It's ludicrous to attack it when the only verbal weapon applied to refute it basically adds up to, "government is good and is a partner."

Happiness is a warm gun...indeed. Bang, bang.

Call me nuts, but to me, the left are the ones who are beyond tiresome in their message. They don't have one. At least, I still can't figure it out. So I would appreciate some help on this front.

Trust me, if they had something of value to say, I'd be all over them like a mobster on a plate of linguine con le vongole.

Here's how I look at it. If we're to take the inherent core value and message of both parties (or ideologies) who has the "better" message? Which one resonates with you on a personal level.

I always side with the one that believes in the individual because it means they have faith in me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/25/2009

    My dear friend, the Latins had it right when they coined the adage: "In medio stat virtus".

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.