2009-03-25

What Were The Odds On That?

I spotted something inter-resting on comedian David Chappelle's political take on Bush and Clinton. At around the 2:45 mark he begins a funny bit about Bush's use of cocaine and that you can't have a President doing that.

Guess what? You know where I'm going with this.

I don't know when this took place but it surely was before the arrival of President Obama.

I betcha he'd never think a) a black (yeah, yeah I know mulatto to some) President would make it and b) he too would have dabbled in coke just like Dubya.

It seems it's not just mayors sniffing the stuff. The White House now has double meaning.

I wonder how many of those people who stood up and cheer voted for Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.