2009-08-02

"You're A Crappy Blogger Who Likes To, Well, Crappily Blog"

Oh, I was just reminded of something I heard over the radio while driving in Delaware and want to post about it before I forget.

It was a political show (don't know the name) and a person (I really can't remember who) was being interviewed by a reporter. All I remember is that it was a serious subject matter relating to Afghanistan.

The female interviewer (yes, I'm specifying gender for the heck of it), opened with this:

"You've succeeded, in well, being successful at...blah,blah,blah."

Aside from my eyebrow raising to the top end of my forehead, it surprised me how no one spotted this in the editing stage.

Oh well. I guess the reporter, well, was reporting so I should cut her some slack. It seems you can't criticize anymore without someone saying stupid things like "well, why don't you try and do this job!" or "we all make mistakes" and "it's not that serious an error relax."

Bah.

The art of perfection is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.