2009-09-24

Er, Yeah Right

I used to vote Liberal. Then they became a bunch of nyeh, nyeh, nyeh's. By the end of Chretien's de Medici impressionism, I had grown tired of them.

And it hasn't gotten better. It's worse in my estimation. When you look at it, they really don't have any policies. Just grand ideas predicated on capitalizing on anti-Harper sentiment.

But this is my opinion. I'm sure many would disagree.

Nevernonetheless, I've no idea how anyone can take the Liberals seriously when its leader, one Michael Ignatieff, says they will deal with the deficit by not raising taxes and cutting spending for programs.

That's not policy. That's gibberishinism.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you the Libs are a basket case...but so are the others. The Levitation Party is beginning to be appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost made me spit out my espresso.

    That was funny.

    Appealing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have bee unfortunate to lose one drop of esspresso, no doubt. Next time I will forewarn you.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.