2009-11-18

I Hate Study Groups

Or any group of any kind for that matter. They frightened me. Dealing with other people who wouldn't pull their weight forcing you and other high-achiever to assume their portion?

I remember one group for a management class I was forced into. No sooner had we sat down to discuss the work, two people were already angling to be "leaders." Smacking their stupid heads snap back and forth was, I admit, entertaining. Then there was the piece of work ditz who refused to do any work and after being confronted by the group, she actually blamed us for her failures.
Losers are everywhere friends.

Bah. Who needs the stress of study groups? Most of the time they're complete wastes of time.

As you can tell, social settings are not my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.