2009-12-30

Ushering In A New Year

Well, another year has passed. Whew. Made it without getting attacked by polar bear.

It's been my most prolific one to date with 775 posts. I don't anticipate being as active in the first few months of 2010. Barring any problems, my day care center should be ready to launch sometime in February or March.

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read and comment. Please believe me when I write, your thoughts only serve to make me a richer individual. I like to intellectually spar, challenge and even provoke to see what the reactions will be. In the process, it helps provide some personal clarity.

So. Enough of me. HappyNew Year to one and all. One in which your mind, body and soul reaches another plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.