2010-02-26

If You Want To Help Out The Environment

For you skeptical (and not) 'mentalists out there. Here's ten things (courtesy of The Nation) you can do to improve the environment.

I know I've adhered to #2,3 and 4 - within reason.

#6 and #10 just don't jive with me. I'm active and need a lot of protein. Cutting meat out of my diet is plain off the table for me. I know some will say you can substitute with eggs, legumes, beans, poultry and what not but the fact remains I like a diversified diet. I'm not even a big meat eater to begin with. I do have to watch my red meat intake - for cholesterol and acid.

But I'll decide what's best for me. Not an environmental list.

As for #10, I like driving in my car. It's a necessity. The truth is, I don't live on a public transit schedule - I live on mine given my unusual schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.