2010-02-26

You People!

When I read about Tory MP Guergis pulling a hissy pussy fit at the airport, it wasn't much of a story for me. Politicians and celebrities do it all the time. I recently heard Katie Couric (I still don't get her appeal) acted in similar fashion at the airport. 

What I did find interesting was that Ms. Guergis was reported as saying:

"I don't need to be lectured about flight time by you. I've been down here working my ass off for you people." 
  
Sezalot about her mindset, no? "For you people?" "Do you know who I am! I make and break citizens like you every fucken day!" 

O....k. Get off of my cloud, then. Don't run for office if you're going to publicly lose cool and say i-gnorant things. 


Cut her some slack. She's married to a coke-sniffing drunk conservative politician- allegedly.


As an aside, I don't get how anyone would want to be a political or celebrity aide.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.