2010-03-14

A Bunch Of Criminal Clowns

Yup. The clowns were sent into Louisiana (Quebec's distant cousin) too. You need a permit to open a flower shop there? Worse, pass an exam? I don't know what it's like here. I know they force all sorts of exams for educators (something about teaching to send "proper emails." I'm not kidding) that most fail but that's not the point of this post. Bureaucratic madness runs far and deep.

This is such a naked scam it's laughable. For the Louisiana government to deny people to open a business is not only immoral; it's a crime against the people.

Thank you, SE - again. I had to stop it for a few minutes it upset me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.