2010-03-08

Men, Showers And Politics: Pass The Lime Bud

When I heard the story about Rahm Emanuel confronting Eric Massa in the shower I googled the story. Notice how no MSM organization picked up the story. Naturally, conservative sites are covering it; just like how liberal sites would jump all over a similar story if a republican or conservative was involved.

I don't know enough to comment on whether this is how things work behind the curtains in politics in general but this can't be good for the Democrats in an election year.

I wasn't sure how to close this post so I'll let readers pick their endings - remember those books where you can choose different paths to an ending? I think I'll introduce this to blogging. Anyway:

Who do these people think they are? Romans?

Lord, these pagans are trying to hard to be like Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.