2010-03-15

Public Inquiry Into Construction Industry A Good Idea

In the "No, really?" category.

Corrupt union officials? No. I canno belif.

I can't believe what I'm about to do. Meh. Won't kill me. I agree with, gulp, PQ leader Pauline Marois in calling for a public inquiry looking into the corrupt construction industry (Quebec is Louisiana North folks). I worked on and off in the industry for 20 years. Simple observations tell you that. Duh, duh, duh.

*Thump! "911, Yes, this is the Mrs. Commentator. My beautiful hunky, wannabe has collapsed before me! What? No, I didn't kill him. Although sometimes...Look, I was just sitting here eating an apricot when all of a sudden I heard him fall off his chair. God, I hope I don't have to take over his crappy blog."

"Hang up the phone, I'm alright!"*

Whew. That was close.

Anyway. I agree with Madame Marois. But Jean Charest ain't gonna budge on this one. He doesn't have the guts. He's probably more interested in rambling on about "too much English in Montreal" for cheap, skanky political points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.