2010-04-29

You've Got A Friend In Me: Brown And Obama Could Form Special Bond

All I can keep thinking about is Monty Python when I watched this. Oh. And can someone please explain to me what exactly did this woman say that was so bigoted? We live in a time when you demand fiscal responsibility you're a "right-wing ideologue." Name calling is a powerful weapon to some.

And, erm, Brown is a douche.



As I always say, maybe it's time to call this blog "Fall of the West."

***

Obama sent a note to Brown. It actually was Randy Newman's 'You've got a friend in me' downloaded from iTunes. It read, "Itsokay Brownie. We must stand together against the tidal wave of bigotry. Love ya."

2 comments:

  1. Actually, the Brits I talk to compare Nick Clegg to Barack Obama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. You'll have to forgive my ignorance and enlighten.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.