2010-05-09

Forge On I Must

Sometimes I wonder who frickencares about the opinions expressed on this shitty blog? Actually, I often say this. Who cares? Nobody cares! But then I watch Chris Matthews and figure if that guy can make a lot of money making a living by just talking nonsense then my free pontifications don't seem so pitiful.

The irony in Matthew's assertions in the linked piece is while he claims hedge-fund managers "aren't productive" given the nature of their jobs, the same can be said for his existence as a talking head. After all, what do commentators actually produce?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/09/2010

    Yeah! You hit the end of the dick with the hammer on this one. What in the world makes some talking head on the TV or an editorial columnist more credible than a blabbermouth blogger like myself?

    I have a media forum, I have a keyboard, I have an opinion too. I pretty much should be getting paid what these people do or they should be getting paid what I make for typing away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you my sir express yourself way better than Matthews.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.