2010-05-04

Harvard Has Its Share Of Hams

From the Black Side:

White people really, really piss me off sometimes. But I’m not open to the possibility that white people have a genetic predilection for oppressing others, raping the Earth, and hoarding wealth. I don’t dismiss the possibility because I’m unwilling to engage in vigorous academic debate, I dismiss the possibility because I’m not a goddamn idiot.

Dude.

Let me amend that, ok?

ALL people, really, really piss me off sometimes.

Boy, that chick really sparked a uproar with her comments. Harvard is not immune from letting pea-brains into their (once) hallowed but now seemingly hollow grounds.

People still think exploring if Jews were conniving and sinister moneylenders is a legit subject.

True story. One I keep telling. My friend once sat in with me for a European history class. A guy who likes history, he was enrolled in international business and figured it was a perfect way to kill time between classes. During the class some bonehead was having a go with the professor over some stupid insignificant issue. He was holding up the class to boot. Clearly he didn't know I had some business to take care of at the campus bar.

As he went on and on and on and on...and on, my friend remarked, "that guy is gonna have a degree some day." To which I answered, "the screening process is way too lax. If I can get in..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.