2010-06-23

I Hate You, I Love You

Wo, camel! Wo! Wo, camel! Aw, c'com camel! When I meant wo I meant WO!

Hang on. Wasn't General Petraeus dubbed "Betray us" by the left and presumably - I can't recall that far back as I've had two classes of brandy - was a whipping boy of the Democrats?

Wow.

Interestingly:

In the hearing last week, Petraeus told Congress he would recommend delaying Obama's prescribed pullout of U.S. forces from Afghanistan beginning in July 2011. He said security and political conditions in Afghanistan must be ready to handle a U.S. drawdown.

I'm sure this makes those who want the pull out very happy.

It has to be asked right here and right now once and for all: Does Obama have a clear strategy for Afghanistan? And saying he "inherited" it is not an answer. If he does, I'd like to hear it.

***

Meanwhile, judge lifts oil drilling ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.