2010-07-31

Where's Aquaman When Yoooo Need Him?

I can do it!
I kept waiting and waiting but they never came. I guess the Justice League or Superfriends never got the trouble alert regarding the oil spill. For sure they were busy with more important things.

Then I wondered. Who would they have dispatched? Obviously, Aquaman since, like, he's good in the water. And most likely Superman. I don't see how anyone else from the high profile heroes universe could have been much help; Batman & Robin I guess maybe. Spider-Man not likely and Captain America is fricken dead. Other than that, Green Lantern and a few others could potentially be useful but it comes down to Aquaman and Superman.

Dialog I overheard one day:

Superman: "Great Scott! That planet is about to explode with cock eating ants!"
Batman: "If we don't act fa..."
Aquaman: "You and I should check it out, Superman."
Wonder Woman: "Where are you going, Aquaman?"
Batman: "Seriously, hang back and wait for a flood or something."

*Laughter*

Aquaman: "Need I remind you guys water makes up 75% of earth's landmass?
Robin: "Yeah, but we all live on land."
Aquaman: Back off junior.
Wonder Woman: "You still owe me for gas for taking you along to the last mission to the other galaxy where you promptly were captured putting us all in danger, fucktool."
Aquaman: "Superman?"
Superman: Aqua, you the man for water....but a dry planet? Don't think so."

Fantasy aside, who would be the man for the BP oil spill? Aquaman or Superman! Speak out!

Note: A friend of mine, while helping to put my BBQ together, sides with Superman. His rationale is that Aquaman is basically a fish and a fish in oil ain't worth jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.