2010-08-20

Beer, Beer, Beer

A couple of beer websites for your enjoyment.

World Beer Awards.

For the fun of it, I checked out how North American beers did. Not bad overall - although the Americans have the edge. Sam Adams certainly cleans up. In total, the U.S. won 45 awards by way of seven breweries. Canada, for its part, notched 15 through five companies - including a couple from Quebec. I think I'll go pick up a couple tomorrow. By 11 am I expect to be screaming, "you don't know me" to my French-speaking neighbours.

Not surprisingly, the Belgians, English, Scots and Germans dominate the list. Some Czech beers I saw too.

The other is tastingbeers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.