2010-10-29

Admitting May Set Me Free

Admitting publicly I blog is still a difficult thing. You can sense behind the "Oh" people say in response is a "how nice, you keep a diary like a little girl who still believes in princesses" or "do you really believe people actually give a shit what you think?"

Nonetheless, like a lone warrior in search of victims, I march on with no real sense of purpose or direction.

Person: So. What are your interests?
T.C.: Depends. I think it's important we control all the oil in the world. I spend a lot of time, you know...plotting.
Person: Oh. Other than that?
T.C.: I blo...er, let's see, I gar...den?
Person: Really? Me too!
T.C. (to self): Shit!
Person: What do you plant?
T.C.: Beans?
Person: Beans?
T.C.: Grass?
Person: Oh, I get it! That's a joke! What about flowers?
T.C.: You plant flowers?
Person: You kidder.
T.C. (on cell): Hoeny, I think I know why the flowers keep dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.