2010-11-12

Fun With Captions

Photo ops with foreign dignitaries always make laugh. Hard. I mean pound my fists on the table hard. Like, rolling around like Porky Pig as Friar Tuck hard. Incidentally, as if the effect of Bugs Bunny on our lives weren't evident enough, my wife pulls a "he's very experienced Bugs Bunny" as we sat and ate dinner while we watched cartoons with our daughter. News? Who watches the news or reads newspapers anymore?

Back to photographing politicians. Hilarious stuff. Mostly because they truly are exercises in uselessness.



When I look at the picture uploaded here I think many things like:

Bye! Thanks for coming! Ciao! We're screwed! And we ain't got a clue. Where's the caviar?

And

Nerds!

And

If only they knew!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.