2010-12-12

Depression Professions

I've touched on three of these professions: Financial advisor, writer and now child-care services. Although I won't be taking care of the little sh...erm, kids.

I used to hate losing in sports; especially soccer. Big anger issues there. My competitive edge was psychotic - until I busted up my knees and then I had to adjust; which I hated. I convinced myself it was God's way of preventing a teenage heart attack or stroke.

The problem is in sports, if you want to lead, you have to lead by example and my injuries wouldn't let me. So I had to sacrifice some of that edge. It still pisses me off to this day.

Yeah. I threw a few squash and tennis rackets around in my day. I was a leftie just like McEnroe.

Other than that, it's all how you take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.