2011-01-14

Corrosive Concordia

It fills me with great satisfaction to post here on this horrible blog with middling ideas and still less middling purpose, stories of when ostensibly good people are corrupt. What? Academics are capabel of bad things? Silence! I will hear none of it! None!

I disagree somewhat about his opinion on Concordia University (and that is the prevailing view), I attended Condcordia by choice. Saying it's a poor version of McGill may be true up to a point I reckon, but I doubt there's much difference in the "quality" of student in each. I'd take on any McGill student in a debate anytime, anywhere. Ok, maybe not anytime since I'm busy and can be a coward when I choose to be. Come to think of it not anywhere either since I don't perform very well in certain environments. In a carefully planned location...with lotsa beer models no problem. Bring it on.

That being said, Concordia is a lame ass institution these days. I stopped giving money to Concordia years ago. I found it pathetic, unacceptable and undemocratic for what the spineless squirms lurking and creeping about the upper echelons of Concordia did when the Palestinian student body resorted to violence a few years back to get their message across.

That forever marked me and I have no interest in being part of that crap. Until they truly clean house they can all kiss my ass.

About Valery Fabrikant, it never struck me as "crazy" he thought people were stealing from him. That nonsense happens ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.