2011-04-16

Free Speech? What's That?

I saw (and still see) the repression of free speech all the time. University was one of the worst offenders. I couldn't get out of it fast enough. If I had balls, I would have quit to get away from stupid is and stupid does. But hey, I needed the piece of paper for...whatever.

Will never forget the student who was upset at a professor for having the temerity to not only refuse which books to focus on in the syllabus, but the chapters as well! She was entitled to a road map with destination 'A' apparently.

Will also never forget one guy's response, clearly annoyed: "Or you could just read the books."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.