2011-04-08

Spelling Not A Strongpoint For Some

What's Worse Than 'Ruinous'?

The above article is above Paul Ryan's budget cuts proposal, but I'm using it for something else and strictly related to the title.
 
I was at my daughter's kindergarten "report" day on Thursday. Kid's an ace. It's a good sign when the teacher says, "I don't have to show or tell you anything, you already know what to do, honey." She's outgoing and a leader. Already knows some math, reads ahead of her age and grasping the geography lessons I'm giving her. In short, she's nothing like me when I was her age. I was a blathering idiot. I had to wear a helmet just to avoid hitting my head on a Tonka truck - the plastic and not the metal ones. Whoa!
So what's 'ruinous?'

A mother in a book lying on a table in the classroom thanking the teacher speeling 'speechless' as 'speechlious.' I'm going to assume she's not from around here and English is not a first language. I hope.

How delishess!

The ruinless of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.