2011-06-04

Classic Films

Ripped this photo of Atticus Finch (Gregory Peck) and Scout (Mary Badham) in To Kill A Mocking Bird from Rotten Tomatoes.

Earlier tonight I sat to watch the Stanley Cup finals after a sick day of planting trees and cedars. Instead, I watched the 1962 film. It was the third time I watch it and it easily remains among my personal favorites. There's an incredible poignant intensity and intimacy to it that simply pulls you in. Finch's sophisticated elegance in the court room scene is something to remember. Indeed, the acting was superb. Not an easy film to forget.

An outstanding masterpiece in my opnion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.