2011-07-22

Bixi Loan Comment

Bixi 'Too cool to fail.' What didn't I think of that?

Meh. I come up with a lot of crap and no one cares.

Very interested in how all this turns out. It may very well turn out they got a loan because they rode the trendy green times. Or maybe not. But I agree, why are they getting the taxpayers as investors until success (or failure) arises?

I'm in a "growth industry" - daycare - and the banks treat me like I have one fuscia eye, a hunched back and a speech impediment. If only I got a nickel for everytime I was told, "great project! We just can't lend to you."

And we're talking tens of thousands here. Not millions.

1 comment:

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.