2011-08-03

Public Pressure Is The Root

I know I take my shots at the state (damn you, Hobbesians!), but people do realize that it's them who ask for its control, right?

I don't think most bureaucrats sit around "inventing" ways to contol people more. I'd like to believe they react to public pressure. Now, the problem is when does it become excessive? In other words, when the government just does things for its own sake?

***

As I watch the typical blame game take place in the wake of the Ville-Marie collapse, another thing the public should consider is a lot of these contracts are outsourced to private contractors.

No. I'm not drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.