2011-09-04

Private State Of Mind

Posts have slowed down because the new interface seems to lead to "freezing" and delays on my computer.

I have much to reflect upon.

***

First, this from the WSJ.

***

I've observed during my short tenure in daycare is when it comes to choosing the public versus private option, it very well does come down to values. If you're predisposed to go public, you're not likely to sign with an "expensive" service like mine. If you're in tune with private philosophy, well, you welcome the private option.

Fiscally, once tax credits (which are very generous in Quebec) and deductions are factored in, there's not that much of a difference price wise. Personally, I will always choose private where I feel it's appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.