2011-12-31

An Act Of Police Depravity

I'm posting this because it makes no sense cops lose sense this easily. It should NEVER be tolerated.

Ever.

When I saw this picture of what Fullerton, CA police did to Kelly Thomas my mouth dropped. What the hell were those animals thinking? Explain to me the differnce between criminal thuggery and law enforcement after crap like this?

Let me rephrase the scenario. It says cars were being vanadlized. If my car was damaged would I want the police, said to be acting on my behalf since they're meant to serve and protect, to respond by murdering someone? Of course not.

And make no mistake. This not only a cowardly act. It was murder.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following the Kelly Thomas story on a Los Angeles talk radio station. Meant to post about before this but didn't. I think these kind of stories of out-of-control cops need as much publicity as possible. Terrible, sad, tragic and a picture of human evil.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.