2011-12-25

Outrageous Statements

I can't make any "stupidest" statement of the year, or "person" of the year or any other list because I don't keep track what goes on. I just post and run.

So I'll go with the last thing I've heard. It really encapsulates how logical fallacies run rampant with pundits.

Congratulations Lawrence O'Donnell (who seems equally as angry as right-wing radio personalities). You've made the grade. To make The Commentator is bigger than Time.

In his attempt to answer back to the assertion by politicians "government can't create jobs" he chimes in with this:

“The government created your job!”

Goodie Lordie.

I respect the intelligence of my readers so I won't dig deeper.

I'll leave it up to you to comment and even offer any that are worse - which I'm sure there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.