2012-01-16

Reno Doing Right By Consumers

I visited Reno Depot today. If you recall, the company made my "don't buy from" list a couple of months back for having one of those stupid (and racist. Yes, I said racist) "ici on commerce en francais" stickers. As if to say, if you plan to ask any questions in english good luck we work in french here. 'Speak white,' you know, for the 2000s.

So, as a consumer, I had little choice but to boycott them and voice my concern in my own small way.

All this to say, I ended up passing and noticed something interesting. The sticker was gone. Not only that, the entire store was decked out in bilingual signs.

I felt like a man again.

Reno is off the "black list."

I like to think someone in management saw this blog and reacted.

Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.