2012-03-01

Income Tax Calculator

I haven't done the exercise myself...mostly because it will make me nervous. I want to stay calm for The Office tonight. From The Sagacious Iconoclast.

I'll tell you what (please use Hank Hill voice here), one thing I never agreed with is taxes on investments you took a risk on. It's one thing to claim personal income taxes and all others but why tax income from investments? After all, as I said, you took the risk not the government, right? Is nothing sacred anymore?

Oh. Right. The roads. Got it.

It's March.

March on.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    This is a really good read for me. The Income tax calculator is entirely free and a simple tax calculator to calculate your income tax. It made various income tax calculators for various income tax calculations. Thanks a lot....

    fort worth cpa

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.