2012-03-29

T.C.'s Perfect Match

Bumming around the internet last night I ended up in the nether-world of psychics.

Now. T.C. understands it's possible there's a universe beyond our fingertips but some of those sites and claims are so outrageous it makes you wonder who the hell actually pays for it.

Then again, I had a friend who thought he had those scammers on NYC street corners figured out. He was out $100 before he could say "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis."

Meh.

Some of those sites had "love calculators" and compatibility charts and stuff. I did some exploring and found out the following.

When I punched in my name and another person we had a "love match" of 94.5%.

Not bad.

Then I got smart.

For my companion this time I typed, "Horny Wildebeest."

76.5%

What do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.