2012-05-16

The Commentator's Ass For $200 Alex



I couldn't care less about people like Matthews. He and many of his brethren genius liberals make (part of their) living scoring cheap intellectual points off public figures like Sarah Palin...so he's not alone.

If you're gonna do a trivia show like Jeopardy!, however, just make sure that you're actually up to the task of proving your mettle and backing up your moxy. I would love to see Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ed Schultz and Rachel Maddow on a show like this.

When I first saw this, it didn't surprise me. I'm sure there are plenty of people on TV or screen who would bomb like Matthews did. It's not easy to ring in and answer quickly on Jeopardy!

The thing is, what caught my eye was his reaction to the question about the U2 spy plane. The answer asked for the FULL NAME of the pilot. Not the name he (Matthews) remembers. When the lady next to him answered correctly, his incredulous "what?" attitude irritated me and probably did Trebek too.

Answer the question properly and spare me the attitude.

Sorry but those were easy questions. St. Basil's should immediately bring you to Moscow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.