2012-05-27

King's Tax Edict

Holy Joseph Mother Mary of Jesus Moses, he can't be this stupid?

Can he?

Sadly, to sone people, this makes perfect sense.

His last bit about the rich not creating jobs is a tired angle. "Rich" people don't create jobs. PEOPLE do. Period. With as little interference from the state preferably.

Again, if taxes are the issue (that is, paying one's "fair share" whatever that means), then why is it that 50% of Americans pay no taxes at all? I'll keep repeating this question.

Look, I'm no genius but I'm not an idiot either. I'm educated, own a business, read, speak three languages, pretty decent athlete, blah, blah, but these guys sound like complete fools to me. Stick to writing, Mr. King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.