2012-06-26

But...What About The Environment?

Like most jurisdictions, my city often restricts watering lawns in the summer. Conservation and all that.

On my drive back from work on this rainy day, the one lane boulevard I use was backed up. Looking ahead, I noticed a city truck on the road. I figured they were working on one of our many infamously gigantic pot holes. They're always working on the roads. Quebec is huge on the "infrastructure creates jobs" philosophy.

Bridges less so.

I digress.

As I approached the truck, I noticed it was stopping at every flower pot. It was watering them.

Did I mention it was raining?

Isn't that, like, redundant?

Conservation, shmonservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.