2012-08-31

Eastwood More Coherent Than We Think

I liked Eastwood's speech. I liked that it wasn't scripted. I liked the fact, heck, appreciated that he didn't go up there and wag his finger trying to be a smooth faux-intellectual you see with the leftist celebrities.

It was him ad libbing away. We have enough scripted bull shit out there. In fact, he was merely cutting through bull shit. Spare me your story and do your jobs, punks! 

Sure, it was uncomfortable in parts ( I couldn't figure out if he was losing his focus or just acting. No matter, it only added to the drama) but there were some salient points made and he was funny. Politicians are employees of the people is one part I liked. We forget that.

Loved the "he can't fuck himself" bit. Loved the empty chair routine. It was a nice metaphor for the empty suit angle.

Enjoyed how he irreverently talked about how everyone cried when Obama was elected including Oprah and himself at that "thing" referencing the speech in the park. He knew what he was saying.

He was more coherent than The Enabler who himself has sounded loony off script at times.

Hey, if the left are freaking out that's good enough for me.

***

Joke of the day. From ventriloquist Todd Oliver on 'America's Got Talent.' Asking his dog if he prefers "Obamacare or Romneycare" the dog answers, "I-dont-care."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.