2012-10-23

Good For The Goose Isn't Always Good For The Gander

I seem to recall movie critics and viewers alike asking people to suspend criticism of any inaccuracies in a Michael Moore film  - along with its editing inconsistencies as it related to documented facts - and to judge it, rather, on its artistic merit.

The goal post of him being a movie director and documentarian kept moving.

On this, movie reviews were generally favorable. Heck, he won awards.

I fucking hate awards of any kind. All bull shit.

Anyway.

Yet, all of a suddent, a conservative comes out with a movie about Obama and its pasted for its factual errors and logical inconsitincies.

I was on Rotten Tomatoes and stumbled on D'Souza's "2016: Obama's America." I haven't seen it and I'm not sure I plan to but reading the reviews it occured to me all of the negative press could have easily been applied to the sophist Moore.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.