2012-10-27

Quote Of The Day

"Free men don't need leaders."

I agree.

I never liked the "guy" who take "charge" in a group. Usually they're the sort of folk who do it to just add something on their resume.

I always hated "voting" for a person I know jack shit about. No wonder I don't consider anyone my "leader." Especially when they pimp out coercive stuff I care not for.

It's outrageous and criminal how they (politicians) steal, steal and steal (with generous pension benefits) and people don't seem to care. They'd rather direct their attention to nonsense like Big Bird and Binders. Personally, it bothers me to no end that when men and women want to restore fiscal sanity are chastised and targeted by an unsavory collection of statists, leftists and unions who depend and rely on other people's money to exist.

Idiots.

3 comments:

  1. I would say "Free men don't need leaders."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once saw a quote something to the effect, "No honorable man would ever consider 'leading" his fellow citizens."

    I have always been fascinated about the manner in which the Quakers conduct their "meetings." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting_for_worship

    It is my position that we have reached a point in the U.S. where, after abdicating responsibility for taking care of matters on a personal level, all of a sudden we expect elected officials to be able to miraculously solve problems virtually overnight. If more of us took personal responsibility for our current condition, we could turn this ship around. Instead, we are waiting for the co-captains to stop bickering about which route to take en route to the New World, while the ship drifts out of control, and they get paid regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally concur with this.

    In my discussions with fellow bloggers here about the Canadian social apparatus my point is not to dismantle anything. Rather, I'm concerned that we've off loaded too many of our personal responsibilities to the government.

    I've observed people will say about a particular issue "the government should..." and not "I or should or can do." They make their point and then wait to see if any politician will execute it.

    It's obtuse.

    And pathetic.

    And sad.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.