2012-10-23

Russia: Country Of Petty Despots

Putin is one nasty little...

Pussy Riots head off to prison camp for, erm, freedom of speech.

A punk band. Imagine that.

I don't consider them a G8 country anyway. I remember listening to one of their diplomats go on tv and act like an idiot trying to spin the idea that democracy and freedom is seen differently in Russia.

I wanted to text 'go suck on a lemon, lemming.'

Meh.

I don't plan to live in Russia so...when in Rome I suppose...

***

Speaking of Russia.

Nice women her (Polina Telyuk) and her daughter.

While it's a clear case of fraud, the man has to be smarter than this.

Still, change the rules already to make it harder for scammers to get in.

1 comment:

  1. Concerning Mr. Munz: Love is blind... or at least nearsighted.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.