2012-10-26

Sad Obama Ad

M'kay.

Not sure what to think of this. There's no way the party that claims to defend women would sink so low even trilobites would think it's too deep would post such vapid idiocy.

Right?

Am I the only one seeing the creepy cynicism here? This is what passes off as intelligent methods to mobilize the base? What kind of base is this? And keep my daughter away from it.

T.C.: "Run, Veronica, run!"
Ronnie: They're gaining on us, daddy!"
T.C.: Keep running. I'll stop them...keep....run....ning. I lov...."
Ronnie: Daaaa----deeeeeeee! Damn you, women's lib! Damn....you!!! I'll get my revenge. Oh, I will...

This is what they're going with? He's a fucking "great guy?" Is Obama that desperate with women? Why am I getting the picture of Obama during his hey-day lying his ass off to get women in the sack?



I was listening the other day about a guy with a "Save Big Bird" bumper sticker. Out of all the major issues that confront the United States, this is the storyline they're going with.

/Krusty groan.

Anyway.

It's an emotional hit piece passing off as rational progressive thinking. Ironically, it makes women look like a bunch of bimbos. Sure. This is not your mother's 1984. Surrrre.

I've known plenty of "great guys" who really were assholes. Just saying.

Girl-chick into male hero worship (eating pumpkin seeds):

"I don't understand! (whimper,whimper). He told me he loved me as he slipped it in! He was so cool and all. I mean. He took me for beer and talked about the plight of women in remote Siberia. I felt, like, a connection. You know? Then he told me he'd buy me a big pillow with unicorns on it so that we can sleep together and share our dreams. It was so romantic! He also said everyone has a right to a good job and that even though I was studying 14th century Papuan tattoo art, I could be president and CEO of any company he'd take over. Then he took it out and he never called me again...yadda, yadda, yadda...that was my first time. Come to think of it, I wonder what a sinful Mormon would be like in the sack....hm...."

All this to say, looks like Obama stole this shtick from Putin. It all makes sense. See here at FP.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at her hand gestures toward the very end... You know, where she says, "I voted for Barack Obama" and wondered if she was signaling how many times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

    Apparently this twit has a show on HBO.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.