2012-10-05

The More The Merrier

Why can't there be "expanded" debates?

Why shouldn't say, Gary Johnson and other candidates have a one-off against the mainstream parties?

Expose voters to different views.

Imagine Johnson serving as a "conscience" or "buffer" against the accusations and facts laid by the GOP and Democratic party.

It would definitely make Americans think.

I. Think.

***

It's pretty much the stance I took back when Elizabeth May wasn't allowed to debate in the Canadian elections. I would likely never vote Green but I wanted to hear from her and the party.

The right decision was made to allow May to debate.

I forget which election; the one before the last I believe it was where Harper won a minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.