2012-10-30

White Men Can Jump - Always Have. Even In Pasty White Minnesota

Too much English. Too many white people. Too much paprika. People have lost their fucking minds.

Civil rights leaders are wondering if the Minnesota Timberwolves are racist. What, with only five brothers on a 15-man roster and all.

I wonder what they would say if someone turned this utter rubbish around and asked if the Boston Celtics were too black.

Or Team USA.

Fucking incredible. I see garbage like this all the time with people who count how many French-Canadian players are on the Montreal Canadiens never once examining why that might be. Right away a nefarious racial conspiracy theory is at play. That's right, the Habs want to restrict French players. Get over yourselves.

From what I read, Minnesota is one of the most liberal places on the continent. If I'm Minnesotan, I'm a tad insulted by the charge. I doubt it's a strategy to sell tickets. The weakest of all the arguments used by such people.

I didn't realize basketball had some unwritten code where the majority of players had to be black. Can't a team field a team without two cents from the peanut gallery while being compared to 1955 anymore? Are these bozos suggesting only blacks can play the game? I seem to recall when the T-Wolves stank the NBA out with a mostly black team led by one Kevin Garnett.

They'd better get used to it because more and more players are coming from Europe. And European players are predominantly white. Russia, Lithuania, Germany, Italy, Spain, Croatia, France,Brazil, Argentina etc. all produce NBA caliber players now. Minnesota is merely developing its options and system via this opportunity. I think that's pretty obvious to a layman like me.

Sometimes I wonder who the real racists are.

Tyrone Terrell is just another race baiting huckster who have done too much damage to African-Americans for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.