2013-02-22

Music To PQ Ears

"I don't feel oppressed but sufficiently annoyed that I think this absurd stuff is a sign it is time to move on and leave mtl. The end of the end. Which I have known for a while. There have got to be saner places is my thinking. Where people like us have our talent encouraged and valued not relegated to some 2nd tier mkt."
I can't tell you how many times I hear this. This from an author friend of mine.

And sadly, it happens.

It is time to move on.

No sense in hanging around this place.

My only way out is through my daughter.

Whenever the PQ come into power they're a drag on our soul.

God, I loathe them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.