2013-03-02

If My Language Isn't Good Enough For You, Then So Is My Food!

Roma, se santa, sei,
Perche crudel se' tanta?
Se dici che se' santa,
Certo bugiardo sei!

"Rome, if you're holy
Why are you so cruel?
If you say you're holy
You're nothing but a liar!

The above poem was written by one of the true iconoclasts in world history Giordano Bruno he who was burned at the stake as a heretic in the beautiful Campo dei Fiori in Rome where his statue now majestically stands.

Perhaps it's the home-made Gatorade I drank during and after my 13 mile run but Bruno's passage made me think of the PQ.

It's anti-PQ week here at T.C. in case you haven't noticed.

Each time I see one of those one-tooth, knee-slapping goat lovers on TV I react like this kid:






You know, if business had balls, they wouldn't serve PQ ministers or their supporters in their establishments. The way I see it, if their language is such a threat then so is the rest of their culture. After all, 'culture' doesn't begin and end with language. Food make up a key element as well.

So. 'Ristorante' is against the law, then fuck you, no lasagne for you!

No soup for you!

I know a few guy who were gutsy enough to do that. One owner got a complaint from a customer asking him why his sign for his Italian restaurant wasn't in French. He told her to go fuck herself and to never come back.

Booya!

We need more of that. Maybe then they'll finally understand the hypocrisy of their logic.

Until then, it's Shark Week on T.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.